Help to change the bad behavior of your dog
Marcel Dog Trainer, 53 years, is a professional dog trainer and behaviourist who specializes in understanding and addressing daily behavioural issues in dogs. He has been broadly educated in The Netherlands and the U.S.A. This is why he can combine the positive benefits of many different techniques and styles that can help solve the case for dogs and their owners. In 2022 he stayed for 2 weeks at the Dog Psychology Centre with Cesar Millan and his team to expand his practical skills and knowledge and successfully pass his Essentials of Dog Psychology and Socialization I and II. Combined with his Dutch canine behaviour education and many years of experience in the canine field he has many skills to understand, help and satisfy many dog owners into a more pleasant and harmonious life with their dogs.
He possesses in-depth knowledge of canine behaviour and psychology and developed powerful methods to help and identify the underlying causes of problematic behaviours and -more important- practical solutions.
Marcel’s unique approach to dog training focuses on understanding and fulfilling a dog’s instinctual needs. While he can provide general guidance on dog behaviour and training, it’s important to note that here are a few daily key principles to keep in mind for the balance of your dog:
- Bonding: Create a personal relationship with your dog based on trust and respect. This is the fundament for both your future, without trust what can you realise in life?
- Exercise: Make sure your dog receives regular physical exercise to release pent-up energy, which can help reduce behavioural issues. For most dogs this means walking 1 hour a day at best early mornings!
- Discipline: Establish consistent rules, boundaries, and limitations for your dog. Consistency is key in reinforcing desired behaviour. Marcel has many practical exercises to fulfil the dogs mental state which make them more balanced.
- Leadership: Assume the role of a calm and assertive pack leader, providing clear guidance and direction for your dog as you would do for your kids of company.
- Mindset: Maintain a calm and confident mindset when interacting with your dog. Dogs are highly attuned to our emotions, so projecting calmness can have a positive impact on their behaviour.
- Socialization: Expose your dog to various environments, people, and other animals to help them become well-socialized and confident. This is key for long turn result.
Remember that every dog is unique, and it’s essential to consider their individual temperament, needs, and any specific behavioural challenges they may have. If you’re experiencing significant behaviour issues with your dog bear in mind these basic rules are a first step to fulfil your dog’s needs. Feel free to contact Marcel. to address your challenge as he can assess your dog’s situation and provide personalized guidance. He will quickly answer you and help you with your dog’s behaviour and training.
You are always free to give him a personal ring on his mobile phone!